Past Life Regression.
Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy session
Have you ever wanted to know who and where you might have been and lived before this present life, now you can find out through this fantastic hypnotherapy process.
The session is a 1-2-1 only and will firstly involve an Induction; I will then lead you into a state of deep physical and mental relaxation. Once deeply relaxed, I can then begin, using techniques and approaches to help you towards the Regression into your Past Life.
Once I have completed the Past Life Regression process which will last approx 45 - 60min
I will begin the transition for you to wakefulness, in which you are gradually brought out of your trance.
The session can be recorded and a MP3 copy made and emailed to you FOC
If you have any questions please message us and we will endeavour to answer them as soon as we can.
Video call session requirements:
1. A session can sometimes last longer than one hour, so please allocate enough time for yourself, if this is not convenient, please let me know 24 hrs before the session starts so I can adjust the procedure or reschedule for a more convenient time.
2. Find yourself a quiet location with no distractions, where you can be comfortable to sit or lay back. (Bed or couch is recommended than sitting if possible)
3. Turn all sounds that are not required like notifications and alarms onto silent from your phone, tablet or laptop.
4. Try to locate your camera securely, so I can see you from your waist upwards with your hands resting on your upper body unlocked and your face in view.
5. Your camera phone/tablet/laptop must be somewhere close, so your voice will be picked up clearly.
6. Find a location that has the best broadband signal if possible and make sure you have enough battery power if not using mains.
7. Bring some water with you for afterwards.
8. Please pay for your session at least 48hrs before the start as I can only hold this time slot until then without payment... Thank you for understanding.
We love our customers, so feel free to book an appointment and visit during normal business hours.
Calle Rambla del Peral, Arboleas, Spain