2. Find yourself a quiet location with no distractions, where you can be comfortable to sit or lay back. (Bed or couch is recommended than sitting if possible)
3. Turn all sounds that are not required like notifications and alarms onto silent from your phone, tablet or laptop.
4. Try to locate your camera securely, so I can see you from your waist upwards with your hands resting on your upper body unlocked and your face in view.
5. Your camera phone/tablet/laptop must be somewhere close, so your voice will be picked up clearly.
6. Find a location that has the best broadband signal if possible and make sure you have enough battery power if not using mains.
7. Bring some water with you for afterwards.
8. Please pay for your session at least 48hrs before the start as I can only hold this time slot until then without payment... Thank you for understanding.
Meet Your Spirit Guide
Many of us have experienced a spontaneous action that made no sense at the time but turned out to be exactly what was needed at the proper moment.
Many of us have experienced a spontaneous action that made no sense at the time but turned out to be exactly what was needed at the proper moment. We scratch our heads and think, “what made me do/say that?” This is an example of a spirit guide stepping in to help you in some facet of your life.
There are many types of spirit guides that are able to provide advice and assistance in any situation.
Be confident that the right guide will present itself at exactly the right time in order to help you in the best way possible for your life without hurting anyone else.
Spirit guides can be labelled as Archangels, Angels, Guardian Angels and Guides, Goddesses, Ascended Masters and Enlightened Beings, Ancestors, Spirit Animals, Elemental Energies
The term spirit guide infers that these energies are positive in nature and become known to us to offer assistance in one way or another.
Guides are always there to help in any situation; implanting a thought to assist in keeping you safe and they can become a constant part of your life if you remember to ask for their help.
Knowing is making a difference
A word from some Clients that have reached that plateau in their own lives.
Their therapies have helped myself and husband tremendously.
It was an amazing experience each time.